Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Quit the company before completing the bond period.  (Read 128 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline samyuktha dantuluri

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Quit the company before completing the bond period.
« on: July 18, 2018, 12:56:37 AM »
I have joined in a company and signed a bond for 3 years. After working there for 3 weeks we found out that a person working in maintenance secretly put camera in women washroom and took videos. Action was taken against him. But I don't feel good working in the company any more where security is not there in the company for women. I want to highlight the point that there is access card system to enter washrooms and the company apparently did not put any restrictions on the access cards and gave all the employees access to washrooms regardless of gender. Is it possible to get out of the company without paying any bond amount for breaking the bond. Is it possible to take legal action against the company?Kindly advice as soon as possible.

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 190
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Quit the company before completing the bond period.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 08:01:56 PM »
This is a very common question and many had asked before you here.

The law is clear as par the contract act and supreme court judgment. You have to abide by the bond agreement signed by you.

No way out.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India