Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Filing case against 2nd wife  (Read 254 times)

Offline impal

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Filing case against 2nd wife
« on: July 20, 2018, 02:24:57 AM »
My 1st wife left with her lover within few months of marriage. Legally we have not got divorse. Many years passed by now. I married  and have 4yr old child.  Now my 2nd wife is troubling/torturing much. Many times she ran away with her sister's husband. During one such incident she took all keys and ran away with him...not even informed me...i spent that day hole night by sitting at staircase outside. Then my parents spoke to them and she came back(but with big plan) Now this time she ran away with him about an year ago. Later i understand its planned runaway...she arranged some spy to monitor me..made duplicate keys for all keys like door key almirah keys.etc.. one day she n that guy sent some persons to steal things and jewel from my home(with this incident only i came to know she made duplicate keys).

Also few times i travelled to see my child but she got the news thru spy and kept some rowdys and were threatening me that will kill me if i come to see my child.

I am planning to file case now. Please clarify my below queries and help me to proceed further legally.

1.Can i file case by mentioning her as wife as its not legal marrige? Or mention something else?

2. Will filing case lead to any other issues against me by either wife?

3. Can file case againt 2nd wife for stealing things and for threatening?

4.I heared she has changed name of child and mentioned as christian in school, but i am hindu. That guy is christian(with whom she ran) so she mentioned my child as christian. Any criminal case can be filed for this...?

5. I want to see my child n bring with me for some time atleast...how should i approach?

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Filing case against 2nd wife
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 07:15:29 AM »
1.Can i file case by mentioning her as wife as its not legal marrige? Or mention something else?
- this may also put you in trouble that you have got married with her despite the fact that you were not divorced from the first wife. Bigamy criminal case can be filed by her. Hence simply file for divorce on the grounds of cruelty and adultery.

2. Will filing case lead to any other issues against me by either wife?
- speak to her first for taking divorce on the grounds of mutual consent. If she refuses then file on the aforesaid grounds.

3. Can file case againt 2nd wife for stealing things and for threatening?
- yes, you can file complaint in the police station.

4.I heared she has changed name of child and mentioned as christian in school, but i am hindu. That guy is christian(with whom she ran) so she mentioned my child as christian. Any criminal case can be filed for this...?
- no criminal case, but good grounds for divorce is made out.

5. I want to see my child n bring with me for some time atleast...how should i approach?
- you may file custody petition and seek visitation rights under guardianship and wards act.
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Filing case against 2nd wife
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 07:15:29 AM »

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India