Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Illegaly detained at a mental hospital  (Read 91 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline river

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Illegaly detained at a mental hospital
« on: July 31, 2018, 05:13:40 AM »
Hi all ,

This is my first post on this forum. A very bad incident happend in my life few months ago . Actually I was forcefully arrested and detained at one private mental hopital . I was detained there for about two months . Now I am am free from it . I was released about 3 months ago . Since then I am in complete shock.  The hospital was like a jail . I was not even allowed to meet my parents there. It is both a de addiction center and a mental hospital . I do not know if they even have a proper license or not .

No proper procedure was followed for my detention . The procedure which is laid out in Mental Health Act 1987 ( old law which was still in enforcement at the time of my detention).   

The institute in which I was detained is a complete illegal instiute. It arrestes people arbitrarily and put them in their prison and forcefully feeds them medicine without their consent and keep people in lock for months.

I do not think it even have a proper license to operate as I do not find any such thing mentioned in their poster. Anyway

My question is should I first file a FIR with police ( I haven't filed a FIR yet )   or should I move directly to high court or supreme court against violation of my fundamental rights( under articel 226 or article 32 )

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 05:17:17 AM by river »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India