Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Land property dispute- People want common monsoon water passage from our land  (Read 224 times)

Offline sbptl

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hello There,

A       |    |       B         |  ?| C      D        E       
            |    |                  |  ?|                           

V I L L A G E   

We own a road touch agriculture Land property.
There are several private lands A, B, C, D, E and all beside the road as shown in grapical representation below. Our land is shown by B.

Clogged water coming from village during monsoon used to pass from those vacant areas ABCDE which Over the time, other land owners filled with Soil to bring height close to road. And land B was the only land left with less height.
Since it is good amount of area, water still used to pass from land B. Now after few years,we also filled the land with mixture of stones sand waste building material so as it to be usable(we can't use it for any good purpose because of clogged water earlier).

There is no official drainage area in between lands and village anywhere as per government land records but since it might cause water clogging issues inside the village we left a passage of 4 feets from  left side inside  of our land as shown inside the diagram. Now let me tell you that our area isn't the one which has major water clogging issues the issues are the normal ones which are there everywhere.

Now there is a person recently joined politics wants us to give passage also from the right side of the land and he complained to Municipal Corporation. People from municipal corporation came with JCB to digg the right side of our land to give Passage to water without any notice and without informing us started their work. He is also trying to provoke other people from village against us so that we should give passage from both the sides of the land which shrinks the land area. Now I believe few other people are also active against us from background(and when that happens, they many times do harm our property like changing marked land boundary at night, cut out crops and so)

Let me again mention that there is no official drainage area inside land map as per our knowledge but still as part of understanding we had kept left side of passage for water to pass. No other land owners kept any area for water passage and no one objected that. Please assist me on how can solve this issue and what all thins I might require to prove this to court. Also it would nice if you can give some idea about the time the court might take to sort this out.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 02:27:41 AM by sbptl »

Offline kalaskarkk

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,
You may approach Civil Court and get stay order not to interfere into your peaceful possession by any of the villagers. 
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 12:42:27 AM by admin »
Regards:

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
kalaskarnetra@gmail.com
Call me for clarification

Offline sbptl

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

You may approach Civil Court and get stay order not to interfere into your peaceful possession by any of the villagers. 

Thank you very much Sir, for your previous time to read understand and response.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 12:42:48 AM by admin »

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India