Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need help in prolonged consumer court case  (Read 473 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SJ

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need help in prolonged consumer court case
« on: August 05, 2018, 05:35:19 AM »
Dear sir,
    I am one of the 15 directors of a Cooperative credit society which failed 4 years back. Though i was a one of the directors of the cooperative society i had no idea about their working.
      When the cooperative society failed government had appointed an Administrator(Prashasak)for few months.After that new body of directors was formed by election.
       Meanwhile the depositors who could not get their money back during that period have filed cases against the old management in consumer court. Registrar office had appointed the committee under 88 for inquiry. It was completed and 4-5 directors including me were releaved. Though i was releaved under 88 i had to attend the court hearings in consumer court.
      My question is :
       1) Is there any way for me to get rid from the consumer court cases?
       2) Who is responsible to pay the depositors who have filed complaints,old management or new
          management or both? (since we have no right in this cooperative credit society)(new management
          has taken the work of recovery of the loan from the old loanee also.)

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need help in prolonged consumer court case
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 07:17:36 AM »
you cannot get rid of the cases. They will be decided on its own merits and it may take sometime. Its not required that you need to be present there in person, you may appoint some lawyer who will appear and take care of the proceedings on your behalf.
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India