Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Chit Fund issue  (Read 126 times)

Offline pavanthanikonda

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Chit Fund issue
« on: August 12, 2018, 11:04:05 PM »
The story started like this,an agent made me subscribe as a chit member in one of the chit fund and collected money by signing in the passbook,after 7months the chit fund branch lifted, hence the chit transferred to another branch, despite of transferring the money which i paid in the other branch, they started collecting the money towards subscribtion stating that they will adjust in the coming months.which never happen,we followed many times still no use what all amount we were paying they were adjusting into interest due to delay, finally the chit duration was done paid accordingly accept the balance which has to return from the other branch. the MD said they look into it and get back to me, which never happened, the incident was in 2010.
         The surprise in 2015, that the the ex party decree got them in the court against me for 2.5lkhs,they filed EP, as soon as i got to know i approached the  court and started contested for condone of delay, which was not successed in the lower court, hence i filed CRP and stay in EP, but the chit guy filed EP  on surety in another court and managed notice, and directly came with attachment warrent, again reached the other court and filed vakalat, but the court did not set a side, but court did not agreed for it, hence we are trying to approach the HC for stay.. can advice me ,, bcz the chit guy filed for police AID. for next date.   

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Chit Fund issue
« on: August 12, 2018, 11:04:05 PM »

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India