Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


Help me solve the below family land dispute.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

Author Topic: family land disputes  (Read 280 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline nikhiljaroli

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
family land disputes
« on: August 13, 2018, 04:54:18 AM »
Okay..this is my first question at and with all hope that genius legal advisors reading my question can understand my situation.

There were two brothers A & B. A got three sons as A1, A2, A3 & B got two sons and a wife as B1, B2 & B3. A3(after demise) got a son and wife as A31, A32.
My question is with respect to B1 (who in this case is my father and he is facing property issue). There were two distribution took place in which joint properties of A & B were divided, after the demise of both A & B, in the presence of A1,A2,A3 & B1,B2,B3. Two legal heirs from both parties were given special presence importance and they were A2 & B3.
Both the below distribution cases happened on stamp papers, they aren't notarised nor registered.
At the end, it is also mentioned as a note that both the parties will help each other in completing their documentation (registration, name change, possession, etc.) works if and wherever needed.

At first distribution of A & B, in which a land which was on the name of A went to B, against which A took another piece of property. Now B got the ownership of A's property.

At second distribution of B's property, for which the legal heirs were B1, B2 & B3. As earlier, we discussed that a piece of property which belongs to A went under the ownership of B, and this property further went to B1(which in case is my father) and rest two (B2 & B3) took another piece of B's property.

Now, years went by and B1 is asking A1, A2, A3 to give the legal possession, which they haven't given since distribution of A & B,  of the property to B1 but they aren't helping and every time they are making some or the other excuses. As the property is in different state, all the A1,A2,A3 need to go there and make signatures to give the possession but they aren't going over. To which B1 suggested that A1 & A2 should make a power of attorney in the name of A3, and then A3 will go with B1 and transfer the possession to B1 as legal owner. But A3 also made excuses and power of attorney got lapsed in an year. After two three years, A3 passed away leaving his two legal heirs behind A31 & A32.

Still B1 is asking for legal ownership transfer from A1, A2, A31, A32 and they aren't doing that.

What should B1 do now? What should be the better way to sort out this problem legally?
Please help B1.

NOTE- From past few years, B1 has gone through very major operation and still facing financial issues and still he is fighting for his property.     
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 03:34:23 AM by admin »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India