Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Not able to recover my money 40000  (Read 69 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dipensanyal

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Not able to recover my money 40000
« on: September 03, 2018, 03:10:30 AM »
I am a resident of kolkata. I have given 40000 to a person of Gujrat. He connected with me as my share market broker. He has taken the money by small small amount from me during last 1 year by telling that he is in a big problem he has to do his mother's operation and the lot more things I have helped him and he promised me that he will return the amount in next two months but now 1 year has passed he is not returning my money. Sir it's my kind please help me and show me the way to recover my amout

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: Not able to recover my money 40000
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 10:11:34 PM »
first send a legal notice than after 30 days period in the event of no reply file a money recovery suit. i hope you have proof of payment. have u made thes payments by check or online transfer. than this procedure will apply .

if it is direct cash than you have no proof of payment and court won't be able to do much for you.

It would be better for u to keep insisting him to return you the money. if your luck shines and his morality standard increases u will get it.
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Not able to recover my money 40000
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 10:11:34 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India