Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Further Advice  (Read 85 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline haridua

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Further Advice
« on: September 07, 2018, 08:47:33 AM »
I am sharing a pain that I & my family have went through:

For a simple car parking related issue one of the neighbor punched on my face, I bleeded heavily , I have the picture.
I went to police requested for action. FIR registered Section 341, section 323. Police sit back took no action.

Later the police ate some money from the other party & the filed a counter case against me(false FIR ofcourse - I really want to take this matter to high court seeking Proof & validity of that FIR where they say I attacked him)

Later that guy brought a gang of people & smashed two of my cars threw stones & destroyed a lot of property.
Again FIR registered 341,447,323,427,506,34,25(1-A).

I even approached District SP but no arrests were made! This whole stone throwing was captured in CCTV even I provided the proof. No action.

Then those goons forced/convinced my dad to compromise & they thew 7000 INR to our face! That's what I feel.

Then nothing happened! Then those goons circulated the whole town that they broke & threatened us.

What do I do which would make me feel justice is done ?

State - Odisha

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: Need Further Advice
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 10:06:12 PM »
A complaint can also be filed to the court of magistrate under sec 200 of Criminal procedure code. Under Section 156(3) and section 190 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, the magistrate is empowered to take cognizance of an offence and direct the police to file and FIR. Get a receipt so as to ensure that your complaint has been registered
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need Further Advice
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 10:06:12 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India