Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Boyfriends own family torturing him  (Read 638 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Cassandrakolkar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Boyfriends own family torturing him
« on: September 16, 2018, 09:59:31 AM »
My boyfriend's mother does not like me since I am a Christian and they are jain. So she has always tried to separate us. 3 months back his mother came home with a few men while he was sleeping and tried to take him somewhere. He called me immediately so that I could help but since I was at my place I could not reach there fast enough. I think she has put him in a rehab cause his phones are switched off and he hasn't been active on any of the social media accounts. Basically he has gone missing. We have been together for 5 years now and were about to get engaged. On the very same day his sister told me that he will come back soon and that once she comes to Pune she will take me to visit him. But now she's saying that if i message her again she will lodge a complaint against me for harassment. She told me to move on and that I will never see him again. My boyfriend sent a location of a place on WhatsApp when they came to take him but unfortunately I could not find him. They are keeping him somewhere against his will and my guess is that he is in a rehab center. He is not addicted to drinking or smoking and does not do drugs. We drink occasionally but with family and only limited. What should I do. Cause am getting worried and restless and feel like something bad is happening. If i go to the cops will try help.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 228
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Boyfriends own family torturing him
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 02:18:21 AM »
engage a lawyer from your city and than approach the cops to file a missing persons report.
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline Deepak Joshi

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 29
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Boyfriends own family torturing him
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 12:12:31 AM »
Dear querist,

In case you both are adults nobody can force you people to separate from each other.
You boyfriend is not a kid that some take him with them and moreover no rehab center will admit a person who is perfectly normal.

There is some other story from your boyfriend side.

In case he is actually going through all this what you have said, file missing complain in competent police station.

Deepak Joshi & Associates
Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India