Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: division of land rectification  (Read 156 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mani4274

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
division of land rectification
« on: October 06, 2018, 07:12:53 AM »
Hello sir,
            My question is regarding rectification of agriculture land division. In 1998, my father bought 2 agriculture plots of size 1437 sq feet. We were the third owner of the land. The first owner had a land of 23000 sq feet which he divided into 16 plots and was owned by 13 people that means 2 people owned more than 1 plot (x man 2 plots and y man{second owner}- 3 plots rest 11 people were having 1-1 plot each). All the plots were not equal in size so All the owners signed a Batwar nama but it was not registered.
 The problem we are facing :
  As the owners were 13 so the patwari registered  the land dividing in 1/13 (not according to no. of plots-16)and everyone got a equal share of 1770 sq feet (but it should be 1437 sq  feet according to no. of plots). Now this y man was holding a land of 4311 sq feet but in revenue record it was registered only 1770 sq feet. He sold 2 plots to us and 1 plot to someone else (z man) and all the 1/13 part(1770 sq. feet) which was written in revenue record was given to that guy. now what we should do to rectify this mistake done in revenue records.

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 407
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: division of land rectification
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 11:20:29 PM »
Dear Sir,

If you have clear records then get issue a legal notice and file a suit for declaration.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India