Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Regarding tests directed by High Court  (Read 183 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pavancool

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Regarding tests directed by High Court
« on: October 13, 2018, 06:03:24 AM »
Hi ,


For One of my close friend , his wife has posted divorce case under the section of impotency.
He stayed with her only for 15 days.  Even though he is potent , she has filed this case for money.
Now for the allegation the girl made, he went to Apollo hospitals and the doctors have done potency tests and given a letter stating that he is potent. Now the other party lawyers claimed that he has influenced the doctors in Apollo and argued the court to send him to the test again.
So, the high court has directed him to a Government Hospital. He went to the hospital but unfortunately there are no urology department(this is being claimed by the director of the hospital).


Since the facility is unavailable, is it that we can re-open the petition that was directed by High court or do we need to open a new petition since the bench was closed. Please help, so that this will be helpful to my innocent friend.

Thanks in Advance

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 363
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding tests directed by High Court
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 01:12:46 AM »
Dear Sir,

You may re-open the same petition but it will took several months time so it is better filed a new petition pleading about inconveniences and seek for necessary reliefs.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India