Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Fraud by non existing company which is still operational.  (Read 347 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sonali_77

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Fraud by non existing company which is still operational.
« on: November 06, 2018, 04:59:59 AM »
Hi,

I am a Tour Operator working from home for a company and mother of two small kids and  get in touch with the owner of XYZ tour company through the facebook and arranged a tour service for his client through phone and emails.

His client availed the tour service and now the owner of XYZ Tour company is not paying all the money, he paid about 55% of amount(Hotel+Transportation) through NEFT while tour was going on and remaining 45% I have paid to (Hotel+Transportation) from my pocket, which was basically supposed to be paid by him before the checkout from hotel

Now he is making fool as he is not picking up the phone and continuously sending sms and whatsapp chat and asking to meet and not available at the venue(his office which is not existing) of meeting, more important thing is when I along with my husband reached to his email signature office, there was 4 house in that locality with same house number, then he messaged me that his office is shifted to a new place.

Some time he is saying he is going to transfer the money tomorrow and then again become not reachable for two or more days.

He is still in contact with me through facebook, whatsapp and sms, but not picking up my calls.

The XYZ tour company in his email signature shows a website for his company, but on clicking that website it shows it is on sale. His email signature office address does not exist as I checked it by visiting over there.

Please advise me how I can proceed.

Thanks!!!
Sonali

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 421
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Fraud by non existing company which is still operational.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 11:12:46 PM »
Dear Madam,
It is purely a case of cheating and you should immediately lodge a complaint with police.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 08:28:45 PM by admin »
Regards:

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
kalaskarnetra@gmail.com
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


 

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941
 

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India