Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: What is the procedure to apply for weight or measure Licence for Manufacturer  (Read 338 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pritam

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
can you please give complete guidelines on how to apply for weight or measure Licence for Manufacturer

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Hi, pritam,
here is the complete details for it given below:

Every Application shall be submitted to the respective Inspectorate Offices in a prescribed form (Form LM-1) with the following attested documents etc.

# Identity proof.
# 2 Passport size
# Certificate of Registration of Industry
# NOC from Competent Authority.
# Document proof of Ownership / Lease Agreement of Premises.
# Constitution in case of proprietorship / partnership firm. Registered document in case of Company register Certificate under Companies Act alongwith copy of Article of Association and Memorandum of Association.
# Employee Copies of Appointment Letters with photographs, Qualification and Experience  Certificate, if any;
# Machineries, Tools and Accessories list with purchase bill.
# Test weights purchase bill in case of new Verification Certificate.
# Model Approval Certificate.
# Trademark, Monogram registration Certificate from Competent Authority.
# GST Registration Certificate.
# Professional Tax Registration Certificate
# Valid Labour Licence.
# Non-Tribal to enclose a Trading Licence from respective ADC of Meghalaya
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 426
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

You have to approach the concerned Weights and Measurement Department for getting relevant formats and licensing procedure.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India