Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Multiple interim maintenance cases  (Read 366 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sharma and sharma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Multiple interim maintenance cases
« on: December 02, 2018, 04:53:31 AM »
After 6 months of marriage, my daughter-in-law left the matrimonial house and filed a dv case in 2015 at Maharashtra in which interim maintenance order was passed in 2016 under which we have since paid  about 2 lacs followed by our application for modification/review of interim as she was working along with the proofs.Also towards end of 2016, we filed a divorce case.However in June,2018 my son himself could cross-examine her for 1 session only, in dv case, after which she never attended court for 5 consecutive court hearings, with her lawyer who submitted medical certificate for not attending.  It has transpired that she is planning to file crpc 125 case in different State where her parents reside, just to harass us in another case.   

My concern is:
1.)Can she file another case in different state under crpc 125 while the DV case (u/s 12,18,20,21,22) and divorce case are in progress in Maharashtra?   

2.) Is it permissible under law or is it an abusive of due process of law?   

3.)What would you advise if she files it?

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple interim maintenance cases
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 10:34:54 PM »
Refer the matter to mediation and get out of this mess with amicable solution.

Her not appearing in court is an indication she too is tired with court proceedings.
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India