Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Road Encroached by Original Land Owner  (Read 323 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline svasan37

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Road Encroached by Original Land Owner
« on: December 17, 2018, 02:02:53 AM »
Dear Sir / Madam

Half of my road at the front of my house is encroached by the original land owner.

There is a 20 feet road in front of my house which joins the main road one side and the other side is supposed to join 10 feet road. But the original land owner has blocked that road with a wall.

Total width of my plot front portion is 33 feet. 20 feet road is shown in front of my entire plot (i.e. 33 feet) in my approved site plan. Also the boundary line of west side on my registered document mentioned as Road. However, the original land owner has encroached road about 15 feet of my front portion (i.e. I have access to the road only from remaining 15 feet out of 33 feet of my front portion).

Please advise how to resolve this issue. I have the following documents,

1. Site Plan approval shows road
2. Building Plan approval shows road
3. My Land Registration Documents shows Road

Is it sufficient to take action against him? Please advise the procedure (i.e. file case in the court or first complain in union office / tahsildar etc. 

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 429
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Road Encroached by Original Land Owner
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 12:16:51 AM »
Dear Sir,

It is purely a civil issue as such approach Civil Court and get appointment of Court Commissioner and accordingly you will get favourable orders.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India