Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Parental property  (Read 392 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline GNV

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Parental property
« on: January 01, 2019, 01:02:32 PM »
My father bought an apartment in year 2000 but not registered the property at the registrar office  only notarized sale deed was there. He recently passed away suddenly and the notarized sale deed got misplaced. The only evidence I have is the property tax receipts from the municipal corporation of Hyderabad. He left no Will, as he suddenly died. What is the procedure for me to get the apartment transferred into my name. I am the only son in the family and his wife passed away 30 years ago. I got the family heir certificate from local authorities. Your advise is of great of help.
Thank you,

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 181
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: Parental property
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 09:19:57 PM »
to get this property transferred to your name you have to get it in your father's name first.
only when the property is in his name the law of succession will apply and the property can be mutated in your name.

Now from whom did yur father brought the property?

just to save a few Thousand Rs in stamp duty your father left a massive headache for you?

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 429
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Parental property
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 01:15:46 AM »
Dear Sir,

You may get file a dummy suit for declaration in respect of above property and get it declared as yours exclusive property by way of inheritance on the ground of perfection of title by your father and accordingly you inherited the said property.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India