A 20 year old girl from Rewa , a district in Madhya Pradesh who can speak English and Hindi very well . I am pursuing B.A. LL.B. (H) from Presidency University , Bangalore . I am an optimistic and opportunist girl being the single daughter of my parents .I personally follow 3 R s in my life Reputation including respect as if u will respect others people will respect you, being Reliable and Responsible . I am ambitious and aiming to get into Madhya Pradesh Judiciary . Writing and making sketches along with playing sports are my hobbies . I am a type of girl who is ready to face challenges and when something I feel I can’t do, then I think of others who have more problems and issues in their lives. In comparison I find mine to be meagre. I always look forward to do better, gain knowledge and achieve success . I believe in gaining as well as spreading knowledge . I am very good in managing and organizing skills which helps me in doing quality multi tasking. Curiosity and eagerness to gain knowledge is deeply rooted in me and one should always have that fire in oneself.I am an honest , dynamic as well as broad minded girl and creative too .My strength first of all is my parents who are always there to motivate me the other strength which makes me strong is that I am punctual , honest and industrious. On the contrary my weakness I get stressed if I miss the deadline of my work .
NOW OR NEVER is the motto of my life .
My achievements include :
1) Interned at INDIAN RED CROSS SOCIETY , REWA ,MADHYA PRADESH from 18th June, 2019 to 23rd July, 2019.
2) Campus Ambassador of Latest Laws.com
3) Campus Ambassador of Law Tales
4) Team Head of Article Team , content writers in Zia Judicials
5) Published various articles , blogs as well as research papers .
6) Volunteered as a head of Discipline Committee in the”U N INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ” organized by Presidency University Bangalore on the topic Gender Inequality held on 6th and 7th September, 2018.