Experienced legal professional with demonstrated history of successfully handling, civil, criminal and commercial litigation including, inter-alia, PMLA cases with other Fiscal laws related matters, Contract drafting, reviewing and negotiating.
An Experienced professional worked as an Assistant Editor-Content Development with a demonstrated history of working in the Direct Taxation for a well-known Law Publishing House. Professionally skilled in Legal Research, Legal Advice, Legal Assistance, Civil Litigation, and Criminal Litigation. Strong education professional graduated from National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
• Successfully participated in the Inter-Batch Client Interviewing and Counseling Competition, NLIU 2008-09.
• Served as an active member of CRIMINOLOGY CELL, the cell constituted for advanced criminal studies and prison reforms.
• Interactive session with NHRC Chairperson, Justice Shri. D.M. Dharmadhikari
• Interactive session with Justice J.S. Verma.
• Attended the 31st All India Criminology Conference, 2008 held at National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
• Successfully participated in the Cognitio National Legal Writing Competition, 2009-10 held at Gujarat National Law University.
• Successfully participated in the 1st Article Writing Competition on Legal Aspects of Coronavirus Pandemic, 2020 held at National Law University, Orissa.